Cyber Defence Engineer
To support their rapid growth, our client are seeking Cyber Defense Engineers to join their global team. This is a key role, working closely with clients, account managers, and other technical teams within the company, to ensure the successful design and implementation of software solution. Your network knowledge will be invaluable, becoming the client’s trusted advisor for both pre- and post-sale deployments. The Cyber Defense Engineer helps the client from initial technical contact through to a successful deployment.
- Be the technical authority on the design and implementation of the solutions.
- Provide expertise and troubleshooting relating to network traffic.
- Act as a technical touch point between a client’s network team, partners, and the Cyber Technology Specialists.
- Provide feedback and reporting to account managers on the development of deployments.
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
- National and international travel will be required. This role will primarily have Italian clients.
- A university degree in a technical subject such as engineering, computer science, mathematics or science is required
- Experience in (or an understanding of) networking and security infrastructure
- Knowledge of network protocols and troubleshooting of TCP/IP, with a strong focus of key protocols such as DHCP, DNS, Kerberos, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with customer-facing activities (pre/post-sale) and/or consulting, is desirable