£575 per day
My client a Tier 1 Investment bank are looking for an experienced PM to help drive an ambitious revenue growth plan focused on maintaining and building the banks trading capabilities. This initiative will see a major boost to Technology resource talent who will work on a wide range of leading edge technology programmes
You will have responsibility for successfully delivering your project to plan, budget, quality and governance standards.
- The candidate primary duties will include:
- Managing the end to end of project delivery
- Developing the project plan
- Managing a global Project team(s)
- Managing the project stakeholders
- Managing the project risk and issues through to resolution/closure
- Managing the project schedule
- You will also need to maintain an overall view of the Finance programme and acquire an excellent understanding of the end to end process flow, being able to contribute to facilitating quality deliverables, in any of the project work streams, are delivered on time and to budget.
- Stakeholder management and leadership.
- Ability to break down complex problems and articulate clear well thought through solutions
- Experience of working in multiple large scale complex change programmes.
- Extensive experience of working with a range of project Methodologies and proven track record of executing within the organisations project preferred methodology.
- Demonstrable experience of stakeholder management
- Experience/knowledge to guide IT to ensure requirements are fully considered in Technical Design.
- This role requires evaluative judgement and analytical skills. The individual will be required to operate within complex and changing environments, to be adept at problem solving and to seek to develop or enhance existing systems or processes.
- Decision making and problem solving
- Degree from top tier university
- Accounting qualification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, together with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced and challenging environment with aggressive deadlines
- A self-starter, team player & able to relentlessly execute an ambitious change agenda effectively.
- FO Risk experience
- Delivery of large Technology projects
- CA / CFA / MBA for top tier institute
- Formal project management / business analysis training / qualifications
- Knowledge of investment bank infrastructure