LoveWorkLife Management Consultancy works with Boards, Senior Teams and Business Owners to develop inspiring strategies that lead to significant growth and improved shareholder value. We will support you to agree an implementation plan to deliver the strategies and deliver the tools and techniques to make it happen.
It’s all about being inspired and inspiring leadership. It’s all about passion. It’s all about appreciation and engagement and making your people feel valued. It’s all about making THE difference. It’s all about “walking the talk” to deliver that inspiring vision.
Engage with our hugely experienced Consultants, Business Leaders in their own right, and see how quickly with their support and guidance you can make a significant difference to your business model.
LoveWorkLife Consulting Loves our GrowthLife!
New Year! LoveWorkLife are looking to the future and are ready to engage 3 Managing Partners to lead and develop our specialist business support divisions
We see 2018 as a year of immense opportunity to grow LoveWorkLife Consulting, and we have developed some awesome plans to make it happen!
We understand only too well that we cannot do it all on our own, and recognise that with three like-minded ambitious entrepreneurs joining us LoveWorkLife can really accelerate to a business value of at least £10m.
We are launching a unique and special Sales Academy – sourcing, training and mentoring entry level sales staff for employers across a broad range of sectors and establishing a Leadership and Training Team building on our current excellent work in this critical L&D area. We also have ambitious plans to expand our Management Consulting Team to capitalise on very real growth opportunities. We need three strong individuals to drive each of these initiatives.
The people who join us as board members will be highly energised and acknowledged experts within these specialist areas with the opportunity to quickly gain equity in the business (no investment required).
- Do you have an enviable track record of success and achievement?
- Can you demonstrate success in winning and developing business?
- Are you experienced in developing and implementing innovative and exciting strategic programmes that deliver real business performance improvement through the delivery of well-planned initiatives?
- Have you had real P&L responsibility, business leadership and designed and implemented major initiatives that have made a significant difference to the businesses and people you have supported and guided?
Working as part of a supportive and close-knit team you will develop relationships with business owners and company directors creating inspiring strategies and supporting their implementation to deliver real bottom line improvement. Your clients will benefit from your hard-earned experience and knowledge, and the service you provide will also give you a high level of fulfilment. In addition, as the business grows, you will recruit and lead a specialist team who will deliver LoveWorkLife Consulting’s’ proven methodologies.
We have established an exceptional reputation with our clients and you will be in at the beginning of a highly exciting growth phase as a Managing Partner. Independently and collectively with your colleagues you will develop new business to create your own outstanding income through the development of your escalating fee generation. Your income will be directly linked to your business, plus you will own equity in LoveWorkLife Consulting.
What attributes will you have?
- Unquestionably you will be an inspiring professional with high energy levels and will be passionate about delivering high quality services to your clients
- An inspiring leader and people manager who gets the best from his/her team
- A person who quickly gains respect from clients and who develops a rapport such that their expectations are met and exceeded when delivering service
- A real entrepreneur, who, as a stakeholder, has a real desire to build value in the business
- Proven business development and influencing skills
- Energy and commitment to grow the Consultancy
- Experienced senior stakeholder with P&L responsibility
- Experience of strategic development, change management and business performance improvement
- A great reputation in your market sector and business
- A strong desire to contribute your ideas to deliver quality and effective services to your clients
If joining an established and growing business with the opportunity to become a part owner appeals and you match the criteria above please call or email either Paul Jacobs – 07960 firstname.lastname@example.org or Peter Lowman – 07796 email@example.com for a confidential discussion that may well lead to you discovering what Loving your WorkLife really means!