LOVEWORKLIFE TRANSPARENCY NOTICE APPLIES TO THE PERSONAL DATA OF JOB APPLICANTS AND POTENTIAL CANDIDATES FOR OUR CLIENTS
‘Personal data’ means information that directly or indirectly identifies job applicants and potential candidates, either submitted as part of an online application and/or through alternative channels and mediums.
We will process your personal data in accordance with this Transparency Notice, unless such processing conflicts with the requirements of applicable law, in which case, applicable law will prevail.
We will be processing your data for the:
- Provision of services to help candidates by assessing and matching people with potential job opportunities, as well as providing wider services to help them in their careers, such as invitations to networking events and opportunities to take part in research.
- Work with clients to provide recruitment, consultancy and outsourcing services to help them solve recruitment, talent, technology and other related challenges.
By submitting your personal data to us (Directly sourced), or if we have sourced your personal data (from a Job Board, Social Media, Referrals etc) (indirectly sourced) you acknowledge that:
- You have read and understood this Transparency Notice
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied
- All of your representations are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for the roles we discuss with you
- This Transparency Notice does not form part of any contract of employment / or engagement of services
If we have Indirectly sourced your data, if we are not engaged after we reach out, we will delete your data after up to a year.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
During the recruitment process we will collect the following categories of personal data.
- Your personal contact details such as name, title, home address, telephone numbers and personal email address.
- Information in support of your application, including where relevant a completed application form, your qualifications and work history, any information you provide in your CV and cover letter, the results of any tests, including psychometric tests we carry out during the recruitment process, notes taken during interviews and your references (if requested).
- We process the Recruitment Data for our legitimate interests in provision of services.
- Where you voluntarily provide us with additional information during the recruitment process we process such information with your consent.
- We may be required to take copies of your identity and right to work documents. This processing is necessary to meet our legal obligations to confirm your right to work in the UK for clients where necessary. If you are unsuccessful in your application these documents will be destroyed.
- We will retain your information in accordance with our Records Management and Retention Policy. A copy of which is available upon request.
Further information is available upon request to DPO@loveworklife.com
All our personal information is hosted on servers located within the EEA.
We have put in place measures to protect the security of your information. Details of these measures are available in our Data Protection Policy and Information Security Policy. Further information is available from DPO@loveworklife.com
Third parties will only process your personal information on our instructions and where they have agreed to treat the information confidentially and to keep it secure.
YOUR RIGHTS IN CONNECTION TO PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights:
- To be told what we are doing with your personal information. We do this by providing you with this transparency notice
- To correct or update the personal information we hold about you
- To object to the processing of your personal information
- To request a copy of the personal information we hold about you
- To ask us to delete the information that we hold about you where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it
- To ask us to stop processing your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground
- To ask us to restrict how we use your personal information for a period of time if you claim that it is inaccurate and we want to verify the position or in some limited other circumstances
- To ask us to send your personal information to another organisation in a computer-readable format
- To complain to the information commissioner’s office if you are unhappy with our use of your personal data: you can do this at https://ico.org.uk/concer